“"Plenty Of Food For The Money"”
Review of Lorenzo's cafe

Lorenzo's cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #72 of 319 Restaurants in Schenectady
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 21 May 2021

The service is good, plus they give you plenty of food for the money. It is a great spot to get a good breakfast.

Date of visit: May 2021

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We were seated quickly by a very friendly young man but had to wait awhile before ordering and to get our food. The waiter was not friendly. We had eggs and home fries. The food was delicious. Cleared my plate. The best home fries I’ve had in a super long time.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank K_Aeagle
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

This was my first visit to Lorenzo’s. When my friend from out of town suggested it, I was surprised as I had never known anyone who ate there! But, I was certainly happy to give it a try. I was SO glad that I did! We were a party of 5, each with some sort of special request, and the very kind waitress was happy to comply. The food was absolutely delicious...and reasonably priced, too. I had eggs with grits and homemade toast. My friends loved the home fries and one had a superb (and giant) pancake. I will definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Me and my family went to eat here for Labor Day!! The food was absolutely amazing but my service was horrible... my waitress was blonde looked pregnant walked around the whole time with a sour puss on her face. We were almost tempted to ask for the other waitress who we observed had a great personality. I’m not quite sure how u get any business with that type of attitude walking around. Maybe she should stay home if she can’t handle being pregnant and working.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Miaxo6969
Reviewed 9 July 2019

We heard about this place from a women who had been working in the mall when the store was closing I asked what she was going to do and she said her husband owned a cafe. I asked where, and since we live in Niskayuna , not far. I forgot until we drove past a couple of weeks ago. So we stopped in for lunch , the best Ruben i have had in a very long time. They make their own fries. My husband had their home made bread with Roast Beef and was so happy. Love the home made pickles. So many things made by hand. We had the fried dough and could barley finish since they do give you a lot of food.

Date of visit: June 2019