“Superb food and service!”
Review of Lorenzo's cafe

Lorenzo's cafe
Ranked #72 of 311 Restaurants in Schenectady
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

This was my first visit to Lorenzo’s. When my friend from out of town suggested it, I was surprised as I had never known anyone who ate there! But, I was certainly happy to give it a try. I was SO glad that I did! We were a party of 5, each with some sort of special request, and the very kind waitress was happy to comply. The food was absolutely delicious...and reasonably priced, too. I had eggs with grits and homemade toast. My friends loved the home fries and one had a superb (and giant) pancake. I will definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2019

Reviewed 3 September 2019

Me and my family went to eat here for Labor Day!! The food was absolutely amazing but my service was horrible... my waitress was blonde looked pregnant walked around the whole time with a sour puss on her face. We were almost tempted to ask for the other waitress who we observed had a great personality. I’m not quite sure how u get any business with that type of attitude walking around. Maybe she should stay home if she can’t handle being pregnant and working.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Miaxo6969
Reviewed 9 July 2019

We heard about this place from a women who had been working in the mall when the store was closing I asked what she was going to do and she said her husband owned a cafe. I asked where, and since we live in Niskayuna , not far. I forgot until we drove past a couple of weeks ago. So we stopped in for lunch , the best Ruben i have had in a very long time. They make their own fries. My husband had their home made bread with Roast Beef and was so happy. Love the home made pickles. So many things made by hand. We had the fried dough and could barley finish since they do give you a lot of food.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is a great family friendly restaurant. They make all of their breads on premises. Great variety of foods. something for everyone. The family that owns it, are very nice. we have been going here for years.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

After reading a revue in the local paper, we decided to try them for breakfast one Sunday. My husband chose chicken wings instead. Probably a mistake on a Sunday as they were kinda tough. Not the best choice, but he also had a small tossed salad. Would hate to see a large one as the small could feed 4. Very crisp & loaded with good variety including sliced black olives. He commented it was one of the best salads he ever had. I had a traditional breakfast ...eggs, toast, hash browns with fried onions & the best homemade hash ever. If you have nuthin else, you MUST try the hash which is not loaded with a lot of filler. The hash browns were a little greasy & reminded me of diners of old. Still it was worth the trip & recommend giving breakfast a try.

Date of visit: June 2018