“Great Lunch”

Get food delivered
Ranked #72 of 311 Restaurants in Schenectady
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 July 2019

We heard about this place from a women who had been working in the mall when the store was closing I asked what she was going to do and she said her husband owned a cafe. I asked where, and since we live in Niskayuna , not far. I forgot until we drove past a couple of weeks ago. So we stopped in for lunch , the best Ruben i have had in a very long time. They make their own fries. My husband had their home made bread with Roast Beef and was so happy. Love the home made pickles. So many things made by hand. We had the fried dough and could barley finish since they do give you a lot of food.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is a great family friendly restaurant. They make all of their breads on premises. Great variety of foods. something for everyone. The family that owns it, are very nice. we have been going here for years.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

After reading a revue in the local paper, we decided to try them for breakfast one Sunday. My husband chose chicken wings instead. Probably a mistake on a Sunday as they were kinda tough. Not the best choice, but he also had a small tossed salad. Would hate to see a large one as the small could feed 4. Very crisp & loaded with good variety including sliced black olives. He commented it was one of the best salads he ever had. I had a traditional breakfast ...eggs, toast, hash browns with fried onions & the best homemade hash ever. If you have nuthin else, you MUST try the hash which is not loaded with a lot of filler. The hash browns were a little greasy & reminded me of diners of old. Still it was worth the trip & recommend giving breakfast a try.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic breakfast at Lorenzo's. Probably the Best Eggs Benedict I've had, at least in recent memory. The hash browns were also unbelievably good. Perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

The soups here are always delicious. It seems everything is home made. Portions are large and prices are reasonable. Breakfast lunch or dinner you will never be disappointed. You should check it out!

Date of visit: February 2016