All reviews four poster bed steam shower antique furniture eggs benedict cookie cutter sitting room victorian style old world charm congress park breakfast was included main building large room front porch charming hotel chain hotels in town fresh fruit
Reviewed 7 May 2015

There are positives: great location, within walking distance of downtown; excellent breakfasts; charm. However, the inn is showing some signs of age and stress. The lobby is tight, as is the elevator. The bar is utterly inadequate, with spotty service and food available only until 9:00 p.m. The price for our stay was reasonable, but Saratoga is full of motels and hotels, not all of which have an online presence. Unless you're traveling in peak season, I suggest shopping around on site.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jjpPei
Reviewed 6 May 2015

I stayed at the Inn while attending a week long conference. The staff was friendly and attentive. My room was huge, with a beautiful and really comfy king size four post bed. The food was amazing, I had one of the best salmon dinners I have ever had there. Each morning was a complimentary breakfast, and each day was a little different. There is a small bar area, and at least three of the nights I was there had great live music. The location is perfect, only minutes to everything Saratoga has to offer. I can not wait to go back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2015

We stayed at the Inn for one night, easy parking and easy check in. The staff were very friendly and allowed us early check in! The room was large and very clean. King bed was very comfortable with nice pillows and sheets! The hotel is old but well maintained! You feel like you should be seeing horses and wagons on the street as you look out the windows! The Inn is right in town, easy walk to shopping and places to eat and just a short drive to the casino or horse racing. Breakfast was included and very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank captearl
Reviewed 9 April 2015

This was our first visit to The Inn at Saratoga. My husband and I traveled there with our 17 year old daughter. Our older sons were unable to come with us due to college commitments. The room was sparkling clean and the bedding was pure white and as comfortable as sleeping at home. My husband asked to check in early as he had to catch up on work and he was allowed to go to the room two hours early and work quietly at a beautiful work station. The hotel was quiet and peaceful and we all slept beautifully. We were so surprised by the superior quality of the breakfast provided for us the following morning. Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, fresh muffins and egg and sausage sandwiches on croissants.... we didn't end up eating again until 7 pm that night. The staff bent over backwards for us and we would stay there again in a heartbeat. If you love antiques as we do, you will love eating in the beautiful sunny breakfast room surrounded by happy families and gorgeous works of art. We would visit again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for everything. Due to time constraints, we could only stay one night, however we plan on returning again in a few months.

Room tip: We stayed on the first floor. Room was lovely.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Huge room, situation is excellent, downtown , near all the little boutiques and restaurants. Breakfast is excellent. Very charming place. I would return during Summer, they have a nice terrace and bar.

• Trip type: Travelled with family