“Dinner at Plainview Diner”
Review of Plainview Diner

Plainview Diner
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Plainview
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice meal at diner . Full dinner .
We miss diners so much . We live in Fl and really don’t have them there.
Our waitress was excellent, good service and very pleasant.
We will go back there when we are in NY

Reviewed 14 August 2018

It seemed nice, food was good (for a diner) and the service was friendly and fast, very fast. But I felt bad for the table cleaners, they were literally running trough the restaurant and it did not seem ok to me to treat any staff like that, also the owners seemed to keep everything very tightly under control. Maybe it is normal or acceptable in this area but I don't think working there would be pleasant.
The bakery section looked very tempting.
I did very much like the original state of the building, as if you step back into history (maybe a bit too far)

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The grilled Salmon salad was excellent. Everyone in our party of 7 was satisfied.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Came here today with a friend for lunch, placed was packed. I had a breakfast and friend had a grilled cheese. Food was ok waitress was overwhelmed prices were normal. I will come again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Good food in a comfortable setting .Visit with the neighbors. You’ll always find someone you know. Delicious cookies when you exit , at dinner time , but once they are gone they are gone for good!