“Good quick food, big selection !”
Review of Coliseum Kitchen

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place to grab a quick bite for breakfast , lunch or dinner . When the weather is nice you can sit outside on old country road and look out on shoprite. They have lots of prepared foods to choose from and also made to order dishes, including Hebrew national kosher hot dogs. Service is friendly and quick . Not a place to stay and linger However. Good local option.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Food is good but not great. chopped salad is too chunky and the salad girl behind the counter had an attitude and didn't seem interested in taking my order. Some items are over priced but overall it's fine to grab a bite to eat.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

If you don't mind walking, this restaurant is an 8-10 minute walk from the Four Points Sheraton, Melville hotel. I don't live in the area, but I always stop by Coliseum Kitchen during my many stays at the hotel. I've had their hot lunch items (baked chicken, roasted beef and potatoes), and their breakfasts too (pancakes, bagels and cream cheese, bacon egg and cheddar sandwiches, coffee, fruit bowls, parfait, etc.). Everything was always fresh and tasty. You can sit in, as they have a large area for dining, or call in your order for pick up and carry out. Everyone is always nice, the place is very clean, and they even have outdoor seating. I love the convenient location to the hotel, and makes for a quick and easy bite on our way in or out.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

It was pretty good. I ordered a bacon egg and cheese with French fries. The roll was good and soft, the bacon was nice and crispy. My favorite drink here is the deli ice tea, it's freshly made and has a good brew flavor.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We have had some issues with ordering in breakfast and lunch at the office with Coliseum. But it had been awhile so we decided to try again. We ordered in today and there were no issues. The order was correct and delivered timely. The food is typical deli food. I had a salad.