Econo Lodge(Painted Post)
Travelocity
Comfort Inn(Corning)(Great Value!)
US$123
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$206
GardenInn.com
US$220
US$171
Staybridge.com
All reviewsfront deskcookiescrackersroom was cleanwent above and beyondwould stay here againnice touchbreakfast itemsother hotelsfinger lakescheesehiesnackshighwaylobbycorningsean
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Great hotel! Very nice atmosphere. Every night we had a delicious snacks, tea and coffee. Everything was clean. will definitely stay again. Kids enjoyed pool and location is great to the parks and Corning glass museum.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rosemary M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the snacks in the evening and that the kids enjoyed the pool.

I am pleased to see that you found the location to be convenient for your needs.

I look forward to having you stay with us again on any future trips you may take to the area.

607-936-33344

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This has been one of our best hotel stays yet. Staff is so friendly, helpful, accommodating. Room was clean and modern, the DVD player was a nice bonus. Breakfast was SO GOOD, plenty of hot options. I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Rosemary M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that the room met your expectations and that you were able to enjoy the DVD player. I am pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, the hot options are very popular with the guests.

I look forward to seeing you again on any future trips you may take to our area.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We stayed just one night a last minute family overnight last minute reservation and we were accommodated and very welcomed! we don't live to far but our family needed a night away as we were having a case of cabin fever the kids loved the pool and the room was very clean the staff went above and beyond on each shift the breakfast was very amazing and fully stocked at all times and clean...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide a short get away for your family.

I am glad that the kids were able to enjoy the pool and that everyone enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.

We look forward to having you stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

On a cold (minus sign in front of the temperature number) the young lady at the front desk (and the night auditor who was there a little early) were very welcoming. The room was spacious. A couple issues but not enough to knock down the rating (HVAC could have been quieter but I put my bag on it and it was fine and there was some white stitches (touch up paint?) On the wallpaper. Breakfast didn't have hash browns but the food was appetizing and delicious.

NOTE - the sign is NOT on the road - enter at the Denny's and the hotel is right behind it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank tazzzz13
Rosemary M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding you recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be warm and welcoming.

I apologize for the concerns that you noticed in your room, I have passed these on to my maintenance team so that they can be resolved.

I look forward to having you stay with us again on any future trips you may take to our area.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

While the rooms meet the HIE standard and staff is friendly the fitness room at this hotel is kept far too warm (located right off the indoor pool area) and offers no air circulation making staying in shape while travelling difficult to do.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Rosemary M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you found our staff to be friendly and the rooms to be to your liking.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the uncomfortable temperature in the fitness room during your stay. I have passed your comments on to my maintenance team so we can make this room more comfortable for our guests.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so we can provide you with a truly exceptional stay.