“Pleasant & Peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom w Queen bed and linens
Framed tile mosaic surround with jet tub
Swim in Autumn Lake- Thanks to guest L. Cobb for the photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tanya T
“Pleasant & Peaceful”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We initially booked 3/nights and by the 3rd day we wanted to book another day. The cabin was fully stocked with everything you needed to be comfortable. The lake was great, my partner caught 20+ bass fish. The surrounding area was great the town's people were helpful and pleasant as well. We took a trip to Salmon River Falls, a must see when you visit.

The only thing that I would suggest is to upgrade the mattresses, otherwise the cottage was perfect. The jetted tub was deep and wide made perfect for a late night soak.

This is definitely a place I would visit and stay again. I'll book a longer stay next time.

R Robert...
“Below Average Rental”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Place was not cleaned. Called owner to clean up the place. Fishing on lake good. One star speaks for itself.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
15 Jul 2017
Yes you called, dissatisfied with the cleanliness of the deck, claimed to be leaving the property, then after I returned your call and left a message you called and left me another phone message yelling "what kind of games do I think I am playing". I called you back again, all this took place in about 25-30 minutes, which I made you well aware of, you were hostile on the phone then somehow "mysteriously the door was ripped off the kitchen cabinet", I agreed to come back to the cottage. When I arrived at the cottage you where perched on the deck and greeted me by saying "I didn't look as good as my picture". Problem 1 there were leaves on the deck, yes foliage covered decking and heavy rains leads to falling tree debris, which I explained to you, obviously to no avail. Problem 2 you were upset there was an area rug in the living room, and not one in the picture. Problem 3 the a/c unit was not yet set up, I put it in the window even though I don't think daytime temperatures went above 60 degrees during your stay. Problem 4 there were bird droppings on the outside of one window, I cleaned it. Problem 5 you were dissatisfied with the caulk around the tub, that I didn't do anything with. All of your issues were remedied in an extremely responsible amount of time. In five years and hundreds of guests you are one of maybe three people I wish I had never met. When I got to the cottage the first thing I said was "what do you want to do", you changed your mind and decided that you wanted to stay, I certainly wasn't begging you to stay, then you said "I've stayed in worse places". One star is laughable and dishonest, you insulted me personally, my establishment, and all the other guests that left honest and accurate reviews.On my ride home that day I said to myself, "I should have forced him to leave". The cottage was clean, I was responsive to your calls. I should have taken your picture sitting on my deck and posted on my response, that would have spoken for itself.
Butterfly...
New York
“Nice Cottage”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Beautiful location, great lake. Cottage was spacious, with many items provided. It was wonderful to build a fire in the pit and sit out in the evening.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Olivia S
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a very enjoyable stay at the cabin. We went kayaking and boat rowing at the lake. We also enjoyed going to the Finger Lakes and to a boat ride at the St Lawrence River.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy to hear you had fun. I hope you come back and visit again.
Roe M
“Peaceful getaway”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Loved this little gem. Cozy lil one bedroom cabin far away from the city! Very clean and cozy. I think it was 3-4 cabins right next to autumn lake. It had a deck, beach, row boats and kayaks. The water was beautiful and clean. The cabin is only a few minutes away from salmon river and salmon river falls. We went and hiked down the trail and took some amazing photos. The cabin has a grill and we would cook out every night. They also have a fire pit for making smores! Was so peaceful and relaxing. Was sad to leave, but we will be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing