Celestia Grand
Callia Retreat(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$220
Philippion Boutique Hotel(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$186
Astro Palace Hotel and Suites(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$471
El Greco(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$242
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Volcano View Hotel Santorini(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$452
US$439
Orbitz.com
Costa Marina Villas(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$154
Athina Luxury Suites(Fira)
US$1,060
US$981
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate poolsapphire villavilla managerour honeymoonpersonal conciergeevery morningtwo bedroom villasailing tripwonderful villahot tubvolcano view hotelhour bakerygyroamazing viewsgreek breakfastcar rentalexplore the island
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our little piece of heaven on Earth was the Aphrodite Villa at the Celestia Grand. You can stay at other places in Santorini but I don’t know why you would?! We researched places to stay for weeks and there are a lot of options. We kept coming back to the Celestia because of all of these amazing reviews for their concierge, Niko. When we got to our villa, we quickly learned that he was even better than in the reviews. He’s the BEST concierge ever. The newly renovated villas are pure perfection but Niko made our stay here so memorable. We had emailed with him before our trip and mentioned a few things we were interested in doing while on vacation. He coordinated everything and booked all of all restaurant reservations and excursions! He had the best recommendations. He planned everything according to the winds and weather! He’s a badass! His hospitality is impeccable! The entire staff is super friendly and helpful! So many people have asked me to help them plan their trips here. My number one recommendation is to stay here! We were so sad to leave Celestia Grand and head back home. But we will definitely be coming back one day soon! See pictures below and you will never want to stay anywhere else! Thank you, Niko!
-Sabrina & Mike

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our honeymoon stay at the Erotas Villa at Celestia Grand was phenomenal. The view, the service, the amenities, the bed, the bathroom, EVERYTHING was top-notch. My husband and I were treated like kings by Niko and his staff. Niko helped us create itineraries every day that we were there and recommended the best off-the-beaten path places to eat. I cannot say enough great things about the staff and the property itself. It truly was our favorite stop during our Greece honeymoon and we will forever look back at our stay at Celestia Grand with the biggest smile on our faces. HURRY UP AND BOOK HERE, you will not regret it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Truly the best part of Santorini, we all said this magical place and Niko, the very best in the business, made our whole trip! He helped organize every perfect detail. I remember shopping for hotels and I just think oh my gosh what if we wouldn’t have picked this place?! It was the single most wonderful hotel I’ve ever stayed in!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed at countless Ritz, Four Seasons, etc. and I can honestly say that I don’t know if anything will top Niko’s amazing customer service. The entire place is absolutely stunning, phenomenal and I would recommend to anyone from a honeymoon to a family..

1  Thank Abigayle Z
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our personal concierge Niko was awesome!! He made our stay delightful! He was always right there for all of our needs and so kind and helpful. The villa was just beautiful, along with the hot tub and pool. We just enjoyed every minute, and would highly recommend!!
I would definitely go back in a heartbeat!!

1  Thank Kathy S