“rastoni restaurant, santorini”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Located in the most touristic side of santorini. maybe for tourists food could be graded as very good or delicious but for Greek people is a litlle bit above average, good portion sizes and very friendly staff

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We ate here twice on our holiday and what a fantastic experience. The food was amazing and the views were out of this world. Very friendly staff would recommend highly!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had both an entree and main. Sat upstairs and had a waiter with me the whole time in case I needed anything. Absolutely loved my dishes.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The view is amazing , food is good. A bit expensive, not sure if i feel like it was worth it. But excellent service. For a date with my boyfriend this place was absolutely ok.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We went to the third level of the restaurant and enjoyed a high, outside view of exquisite Santorini and the Caldera.
Food was delicious with generous portions. Wine was a bit expensive by the bottle, but we were there with friends for a one and only dinner together.
We were never hurried, spent almost 3 hours for dinner.
Complimentary desserts to share we're delicious.
Will go again when we're back in Fira