“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The cocktails were delicious and the food was amazing! Good size portions and something a little different from the normal cuisine in Greece. It was a great atmosphere. I had the Ragú and my husband had the lamb Both excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let’s start with the Lobster Spring Rolls...unique and delicious. Followed by these mains: Black Angus tagliata, Iberico pork ragout, Sea Bass, and Lobster risotto.
Every dish was scrumptious. Our server suggested a nice red wine that went well with each of the mains. And, a lovely dessert was complimentary. We could not have asked for a finer meal to end our stay in beautiful Oia.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This spot is off the beaten path but not remote. The food was good and the vibe mellow and cool. The burgers were good and the drink menu was interesting.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We loved our dinner at Fino and tried to go back but they were completely booked! First advice ~ make a reservation ahead of time! Sunset views come with expensive and lackluster food. Fino has fantastic atmosphere without the sunset and most importantly, it is a culinary star.
The quality of both the food and service absolutely blew us away. It is rare to find a restaurant that hits both but Fino does. Every dish was delicious. We had the lobster rolls, the eggplant souffle, the fresh fish and the most amazing pasta dish that we named the best dish of all that we ate in five days on Santorini. It is a pork ragu with a hint of cinnamon and sweet made savory with tomato and parmesan. When my husband ordered it I thought no way and then I was begging him to share. A couple next to us said it was the best tuna sashimi they had every had. And then, just when you think you are beyond satisfied, the awesome team working so hard together brings you a complimentary dessert that is heaven. I won't spoil the surprise...just go and enjoy a very memorable, delicious meal.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We had dinner here twice. It is a cool place located near the bus station. Nice background music, lovely decor. Food was delicious. I had the hamburger sliders twice. The lobster spring rolls are also delicious. My husband had the lamb. Loved it. Service is great. Place is very busy. Recommend making reservations. No caldera or sunset views but it was not a detraction.