“Horrific parking!! ”
Review of Golf d'Etretat

Golf d'Etretat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Golf d'Etretat, perched on top of the Normandy cliffs overlooking the bay of Etretat, is one of the 3 most outstanding marine golfs in France. Centenary celebrated in 2008, son journey is in perpetual evolution. Its famous hole number 10 makes it even more demanding, but whatever your score, you will keep the memory of a magical moment ...
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Have just played this and got rained off after 4 holes!! The staff were so friendly in the club house and we were given a complimentary round of golf due to the weather. They did not need to do this and this certainly was exceptional customer service. A word of warning....the parking is awful, lack of spaces, tight and very disorganised!

We definitely want to go back when the weather is nicer!!

1  Thank smanff

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I loved this course!

We had beautiful weather which probably helped and it definitely helped playing with 2 members who knew the course (2 ladies who were very friendly and spoke good English). The views were spectacular and the course was in good condition. The signature 10th hole is pretty tricky and I was glad we had a buggy due to how hilly it was.

The clubhouse and office staff are all very friendly - in fact you can go for lunch to the clubhouse even if you are not playing golf and the views are stunning. I would love to play here again - my husband and I really enjoyed our brief stay in Etretat at Dormy House and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

What an amazing experience! This is defenitely one of the most beautiful courses I have ever played! We had blue sky and almost no wind, it does not get any better. Sea view on almost every hole. Don't get distracted by these views. The course is not so difficult under these circumstances but I can imagine if the wind is stronger! Wide fairways and honest greens. Reasonable prices (€65 greenfee and €35 for children). A nice terrace at the clubhouse. Small minor is that they don't have electric trolleys, only pull (which is heavy when you start the back nine holes). Holes 10-11-12 are really "Amen corner". I would love to play again here. Thank you for an amazing round of golf!

2  Thank 597Marco
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Although I did not use the golf course, the views of the course among the mesmerizing views of Etretat made it the best gold course to ever see. It is a must see if one visits Etretat.

1  Thank TheGlacierist