“Great food, good price, friendly staff”
Review of Le clos Lupin

Le clos Lupin
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Etretat
Price range: US$18 - US$33
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Notre restaurant vous propose des produits frais et arrivage du jour , le chef Mr Huglin cyrille recherche pour vous des recettes subtile et raffine ..
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a beautiful meal at this restaurant. We don’t speak French but no problem with friendly, helpful staff. We like a small but varied menu - makes it so much easier. Highly recommend

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Invywarb

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I don't travel very often and was apprehensive about finding food I would like. However this food was great. Each week there is a different menu of about 5 entrees and the same for main meals. My starter was shrimps in a sauce a bit like a mousse. It was very tasty. My second course was pork in a delicious Normandy sauce on a bed of vegetables and mashed potato. My partner was equally delighted with his meal. His main was stuffed fish which he says was excellent. Not the cheapest of food but well presented. Nice not to be offered burgers or fish and chips!

1  Thank hconeeus
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I discovered this restaurant last year and have wanted to revisit ever since. This weekend just gone, we went twice!

The menu is excellent - not an overwhelming amount to choose from (and I consider that a very good thing), while maintaining a wide variety of dishes. I also enjoyed a pichet of the house red wine (Côtes du Rhône), which is cut above the usual house reds I come across - I could drink that particular wine regularly.

The staff are very friendly and patient (my French is not amazing!) and served the full restaurant with grace and ease.

I thoroughly recommend eating here.

1  Thank DavidHately
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We are never disappointed when eating here. There is something for everyone in the range of dishes on their weekly menu, all beautifully cooked and served with a smile. Looking forward to our next visit already.

2  Thank 590Moodle
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had a lovely evening in this cosy, small restaurant. You can choose from the blackboard. We had a perfect fish soup and the brandade, also very nice. Good desserts and the wine was excellent and not expansive.

1  Thank marjoleinUtrecht