“Not what I expected...in a good way;)”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bertucci's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Melville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Melville NY, 1/4 mile north of the Northern State Parkway on RT 110.
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Okay. I will admit that I was not expecting a lot when I came here. I know that this place has been opened for sometime and that they 'newness' of it had dwindled and usually when you get that the quality goes down but I have to say this was not the case. Loved the food. The service was a redhead with glasses (Sorry. Forgot her name). She was solid and I was also surprised to see that late at night the manager was walking around interacting with the customers and the staff in a productive and polite way. I will definitely go back!!

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Mike, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Please tell your friends about us !

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Worth taking a drive from Blue Point to Melville for the delicious food and unbelievably great wait staff!! Will definitely come back to dine here with my husband!!

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you so very much, RollerGranny - we look forward to it !

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Had a nice dinner here on our way back to the city. Service was friendly and our pasta dishes tasted good. The rolls are always good and one of my favorite parts of visiting a Bertucci's.

Unfortunately, this seems to be last remaining Bertucci's in NY. The ones in Hauppauge and Westbury have closed :(

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thanks very much, Anthony. We are also in New Jersey - Hazlet, Marlton, Mount Laurel and Sicklerville and in Connecticut - Avon, Darien, Glastonbury and Newington. Hope you'll join us !

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Always a great experience having dinner here. We love the Caesar salad and splitting a pizza. Service is always great.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks so much, SushiGuy. We appreciate your review!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was there recently. I ordered a personal pie which was awesome...Their brick oven pizza is the best. I have to mention their customer service as well. They are really good. I work 7 minutes away from there. I will visit it again.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you so much for writing such an awesome review of Bertucci's. We really appreciate it.
~Laura