“tried a second time,what a mistake”
Review of Gemini Deli

Gemini Deli
Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 June 2016

On a weekday at lunchtime I ordered a grilled chicken hero with melted swiss ,lettuce tomato.I waited at least ten minutes,then had to wait another 5 minutes at the cashier..What I received was a cold,soggy sandwich and hero roll.,an overcooked ,dried out & skimpy chicken cutlet cut in half which inadequately covered this large ,soggy hero roll...The lettuce and tomato were good though.I went back to ask for some mayo,or dressing but was ignored for a few more minutes. I ultimately decided with only 20 minutes left to my lunch period, I would try and eat by $9.00 sandwich...Never again !!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

the absolute best deli in Huntington Melville area. all items are freshly made cooked on the premises. i have had there cooked breakfast and it fresh made and delicious. there salads are great, love their panini's are wonderful, great pasta dishes and yummy soups.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

I ordered sandwiches for my family and they were very accommodating. They made a special order for my wife who suffers a gluten allergy. Food was very good.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

The shrimp corn chowder soup has no shrimp and is cold. It is not worth the money and the staff and not helpful.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Ordered a roast beef hero with salt&pepper and heavy mayo.deli was not busy at all but sandwich took almost 10 minutes to make.what I received was a decent hero roll,but only 3 slices or so of gritty, gray tinted roast beef. at a deli cold cuts should be freshly sliced, and roast beef should be able by at least a little rare towards the center of cut.also there was hardly any mayo,although I ordered heavy mayo..will not be going back here any time soon.