“Gourmet Deli Down To Earth Prices!”
Review of Gemini Deli

Gemini Deli
Ranked #25 of 62 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

This place made me feel special and excited everytime i went to it. Yesterday I had a wonderful Croissant bacon fried eggs and cheese that was so juicy and to die for. Today for lunch I went with the BBQ chicken grilled panini for $6.95. It was excellent. Made fresh this morning and put in the grill as i waited shortly. Their salads are so many to choose from and good prices and their hot food is mouth watering with chicken franchese over yellow rice with steamed veggies! OMG. They have so many sandwiches and wraps I was like a schoolboy again. A schoolboy who desperately wants to come here every day. 5 stars 6 if i could.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food here is good, the staff friendly. A bit overpriced, as you mgiht expect. What gets my goat is that they are only there for the office buildings during the week and don't open for the locals on weekends. That's why they're not MY deli. Try the meatloaf.

1  Thank George G
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Foods pretty good but a tuna sandwich should not cost $10 dollars. They are expensive on many items but the food is pretty consistent and good

Reviewed 4 August 2012

This is a great place for sandwiches and salads - downside is that they are so busy and everyone drives there so parking is tough but if you can get in go in

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I had Gemini twice while I was in Melville, NY. Both times, the vendor I was training with ordered to-go for lunch. Both times, the food was magnificent. The sandwiches were put together in a way that made eating easy and fairly clean, in comparison to some deli meals I've had, in the past. They were packed full of fixings and made me really wish we had delicatessens like this in Omaha. Next time, I will definitely have to visit their location.