“Good Italian food”

Add it.
La Focaccia
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Melville
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

They have a nice selection of pizzas. I come here for dinner while at work sometimes. All the food is good here.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I now live in a state where you can't get good pizza. So when I got to Melville for a family gathering. With other family members who also moved away from NY, we discovered this place. Has a slice of almost everything. Very good recommend it. It was exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We had lunch specials. Big portions, salad, garlic knot and breadsticks came with the entrees. The sauce is wonderful, I had spaghetti and meatballs and my husband had chicken parmigiana. Great food, great price.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

A little skeptical about this place. We have been ordering food from them at work. Some things I found good others not. The artichoke Spinach Pizza was a huge disappointment as I could not find neither and artichoke or barely any spinach on the slice, the breadcrumb topping killed it even further and dried it out. 3.95 a slice for a small piece, not a happy camper however the chopped salad with grilled chicken was pretty good (minus the salad was chopped in the metal take out tin and the dressing dripped everywhere) I liked this place when it opened, just wish it were more consistent. Will still keep trying as there are not many places around that deliver and they seem to be pretty nice people that work there.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We placed a delivery order while staying at the Huntington Hilton. The person who took our order over the telephone was friendly and got all of the details correct. The delivery person was nice and arrived exactly when promised.
The pizza was great, solid Long Island pizza. We also ordered some garlic knots (excellent) and rigatoni a la vodka (AMAZING!).
We were expecting a good experience based on Yelp reviews, but that vodka sauce brought it up to a whole other level!