“Great Burgers”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #18 of 62 Restaurants in Melville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving a classic American menu of premium burgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great tasting burgers. Shakes also good.Servive can be a little long between ordering and receiving food.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I went to lunch with my mother, and daughter. I had the burger with cheese, bacon, cherry peppers and shake sauce it was delicious. Mom had the shroom burger a portabella mushroom with shake sauce she loved it. My daughter had the chicken sandwich she said it was delicious. We shared the cheese fries with bacon very tasty. We had ice cream too very delicious I had a chocolate shake so thick and creamy. My daughter had a concrete with pretzel and chocolate chip in it she loved it. We would definitely recommend this shack to you to try.
Management came around to the table to see how your food was. It's a nice touch.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I love this place the burgers are always amazing and delicious the shakes are yummy but the line is busy but tasty I highly recommend it to my friends and family

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Had a burger and fries here for the first time after hearing people rave about it. It was good. Nothing spectacular, just a good burger and fries. A little pricey. Friendly service. Clean dining room.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Been hearing about Shake Shack for years now, it supposedly the hippest burger place on earth. Well, finally got the chance to kneel at the altar . To sum up,,, burger was ordinary & mediocre at best. Fries were fine but nothing special, Shakes were amazing and it it VERY ( and I mean VERY) overpriced. 2 burgers, 1 FF and 2 shakes were $27..!! Likely wont return other than to get those shakes but will get the food at any other fast food place around.