“Wine tour for a big group”

New Vine Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Mattituck
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a full service tour company on the beautiful North Fork of Long Island. We can do everything from picking you up, taking you to the wineries, making your reservations with tastings included, and catering your lunch.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My boyfriend and I decided we wanted to plan a Wine Tour with my friends & his friends. We originally were expecting around 10 people, but then friends invited friends and before we knew it we had 26 people interested. I reached out to New Vine Wine Tour to get a quote, and from there is was all a breeze planning it. I just put the total on my credit card and had all our friends venmoe me. The only other thing I had to do was get lunch orders from everyone. We got to pick our pick-up and drop-off locations which was nice as well. It's actually a pretty great deal - the price we were quoted included very generous size wine tastings at 3 vineyards, transportation to and from Manhattan, and lunch, so we all found it worth the price.

The day went perfectly! For such a large group I was surprised that nothing went wrong. Dana was great and very organized in the planning process. We had so much fun we're considering making this an annual event for all of our friends. I would definitely go through this company again and wouldn't even consider an alternative!

Dana M, Manager at New Vine Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hi Kristin,
Thank you for the great review! I am glad everyone had a perfect day and I look forward to planning another tour with you in the future. It was nice to meet you and your friends as well.
Thanks,

"driver mike"
"mercedes sprinter"
"great tour"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"cheese platter"
"party bus"
"great hands"
"planning process"
"person group"
"via email"
"sparkling pointe"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had an amazing time for my cousin's bachelorette. There were 10 girls and we had a very nice bus. Our driver Tom was fantastic and even took pictures of us when we asked. Lorelle was a pleasure to work with and chose great wineries for us to go to. We also had great weather which was of course a plus to enjoy the outdoors. The only thing I would note is that you don't actually get a tour of the wineries when you are there.This is more of a fun, hang out trip rather than an educational one :)

lorelle p, Owner at New Vine Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you Stephanie, I am so glad you had a great day!!! When we plan your next wine Tour we can visit wineries that will give you a tour! Look forward planning another great day with you, your friends and family!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you New Vine for helping plan the best bachlorette experience! I highly recommend New Vine Wine Tours. We chose the wine and dine package. They helped me plan the perfect party with expert advice, experienced recommendations and superb reservations. Lorelle from New Vine had clear communication and allowed me to chose from a variety of options. The whole experience was extremely organized. I was highly satisfied with the customization of my tour. Great communication, planning and experience from this company allowed us to have the best day. Everyone had a blast! New Vine Wine Tours made planning my bachelorette party a breeze. I will chose them again and again!

Thank you Stefanie! We are so glad you had a great experience we look forward to making your next outing a great one too!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

New Vine Wine Tours was the best! Dana is absolutely incredible. Every step of the way, she was responsive, helpful and so, so organized. Loved working with her! Our driver, Mike, was so kind and wonderful. I'll definitely use New Vine for future wine tours. Will be recommending New Vine to all my friends! Thank you, New Vine :)

2  Thank Erika K

Thanks Erika! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day and I look forward to helping you plan another tour in the future.
Dana