Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Both cool and depressing at the same time...

Reviewed 24 August 2018
Peters M
Milton, Massachusetts
Family Fun

This is a great zoo where you can get up close and pet the animals. It is very budget friendly... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2018
TheSushiGuy
Long Island, New York
via mobile

All reviews dog show baby goats animal lovers bring your own tongue snack bar eastern long island bison carousel ride young kids picnic tables great place to visit awesome animals bounce house feeding animals zoo pet
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Visited with our 6 and 3 y/o kids and my military discount got us in for pretty cheap. The kids loved the petting zoo (don't buy the milk unless you want to get hoof prints on your clothes). I took the fastest (speed) and longest (time) carousel ride I've even been on at this park. I actually had to tell the operator we were done (which was totally cool). We tried to catch the noon dog show but, the rain ended the show about halfway in. All in all, don't have super high expectations and you'll have fun.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Great day event with young kids or teenagers!!!! Awesome animals and Birds also a seal show!!!
You’ll love feeding the baby animals!!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Went here with my 2 young children, it was $57 just to get in. The park is very small. There is a variety of animals and some you can enter pens for free. Everything else in the park comes at a extra charge. One cup of animal feed is $7, milk for goats $4, rides $2 each person, horse ride $6 per kid.

The park is a despicable condition. The bathrooms are disgusting, toilet seats covered in urine, cobwebs, and bugs. All the show except the dog show require you to pay more money. You can see and do everything here in 1-2 hours. Anyone from out of town should consider the Bronx zoo or Schmidt’s farm in Melville. This place is not good for families.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Haywood16
Reviewed 15 July 2018

No monkeys..but there is one zebra.lots of goats..a few llama that do spit.even deer nursery closed and empty. Expensive to get in and then pay for food for...giraffe.....and bottles for...goats...what a waste of time and money. Sounds empty? It is..nothing much there.

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank Carole I
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I could have stayed there all day!!!! Clifford the giraffe is awesome and loves to be fed. The alpacas do indeed spit. The donkey seemed a bit lonely so we stayed and fed him for awhile,he loves his neck being petted!! But my absolute favorite was the nursery of baby goats. Food is not allowed but you can buy bottles of milk to fed them. You can just sit on the ground and the goats will climb on you. They also had baby bunnies and ducks that you are allowed to pet.

Date of experience: June 2018