“Best”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 2 June 2024

JetBlue is our favorite domestic airline. They have the best prices and most frequent flights between Florida and New York.
Also the most legroom and definitely the best entertainment choices.

Reviewed 2 June 2024

I just want to thank the young Reps at the counter in Gate M2 in LS America Santo Do.imgo. I was not flying JB, I was flying AA on Gate M4 and I made a terrible mistake , they were so sweet cordial and friendly. It was around 3;00 am and they were still able to keep a smile and treat passengers with respect. Thank you so much i sure ppreciate you both.

Date of travel: June 2024
Reviewed 31 May 2024

Delayed flights, missed connection, no accommodation and food provided.left stranded at the airport. Baggage took 1 hour to come. The bags were broken when arrived. Zero customer service. DO NOT FLY JET BLUE

1  Thank Mrsamoorja-ni
Reviewed 30 May 2024

Worst customer service ever at JFK. Its very hostile there. I believe that the customer bills of right should be reveresed" they are dedicated in creating worst travel experience "
A shame on the monprofessional behaviours

2  Thank Passport09998739809
Reviewed 30 May 2024

Very bad and offensive behavior or the staff at the heathrow airport.
Almost cost me an anxiety attack before and during flight.
Made me bad in front of my kid and flagged me for further travel as well.

2  Thank Jitu K
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.