“Bate and switch Jet Blue scam”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 17 May 2024

Jet blue and their customer service is horrible. They have this game going on where when you booking the ticket using points and decide to cancel it later. Instead of Jet Blue send money back to the credit card they will give you credit to your account. Next time if you book a flight using points it charges you again on credit card never let you use a credit. This is scams going on from jet blue. And after a year that credit is expired and jet blue pocket this money. Please share with others about this Jet Blue scam.

1  Thank 773arifk

Reviewed 16 May 2024

HORRIBLE! Jet Blue has gone downhill and into the toilet. Spent the entire flight home from my sister's bachelorette without working TVs in our entire row. Mentioned it to the incompetent crew and they told me the best they can do is have me call a 1-800 number. Well guess what? I did and they told me that the crew was supposed to reimburse me on site and now there is nothing they can do. What a joke. Avoid this airline its overpriced and dingy/dirty with untrained staff. Good luck understanding anyone who answers you on the customer service line. This airline is jacking up prices and the quality has been shot to hell. I will never fly them again, DELTA is the choice.

Reviewed 16 May 2024

You still hold the spot for worst airline ever even after holding that award strongly during and after covid. Shame on you all.

Reviewed 16 May 2024

Delays going and coming, just moved us from gate to gate with no real updates and no flight reimbursements. Long customer service lines

Reviewed 15 May 2024

I paid more for my 7 pound yorkie who had anxiety and should have gotten her own seat for that price & the staff would not allow on my lap in her carry case ! They rather her cry & whine . I understand during turbulence and landings etc but not smooth travel . Delta here I come

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.