“Worst airline ever, delayed and delayed again”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 14 May 2024

Worst airline ever, I booked a return flight and travelled with a healthy senior in March from Boston to Florida, all flights got delayed for at least 4 hours( 6 hours delay for departure and 4 hours delay for return). I booked an afternoon departure in order to get to my hotel by evening for dinner and better prepare for our cruise the next morning, due to 4 times delayed by Jetblue for more than 6 hours, we ended up arrived the hotel after midnight like 1ish in the early morning, and the hotel gave out our room due to the super late check-in. The senior member got tired and sick due to the long wait and had a very bad cramp during the flights which ruined our vacation and affected the cruise experience in the following days. The flight attendants were trying their best to help, so the 1 point is for the staff for helping the senior. I will not book any more flights with Jetblue in the future and won't recommend to others.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 14 May 2024

Jet blue vacations 1 844 528 2229 is a SCAM and not part of jet blue. Said pmt fid not go through use a different from. They get paid twice. I am going through hell getting money back. Representatives yell at you and walked away. There are not managers, legal, fraud, or corporate numbers.DO NOT USE JET BLUE VACATIONS HORRIBLE SCAM

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 13 May 2024

In-flight experience was actually very good. Decent comfort, features, and service.

That said, my wife and I purchased tickets with one 2.5 hour layover each way on international travel. Cancelations and delayed flights turned my layovers into 8 and 12 hours, respectively. It made the entire experience miserable and costly. I had to get 3 meals at airport quality/prices I would've otherwise not had to purchase. Not to mention having to take two additional days off of work weeks after tickets were purchased and plans made. The overall consequence for us was hundreds of dollars in lost work time and additional food costs in addition to the lack of convenience/comfort (return trip with 10 hours of flight time required us to be at airports for well over 24 hours).

All in all, I cannot recommend this airline for anything except direct flights.

Reviewed 13 May 2024

Literally the worst airline you can book just find any other airline literally JetBlue makes spirit airlines top notch compared to this sorry excuse for an airline.

Reviewed 13 May 2024

I usually fly with Delta but jetblue Their chairs are very comfortable but they need to upgrade on the snacks on the plane, And make connecting flights much easier and quicker But I would like to leave a good review for mr.steven customers service rep he was very nice an accommodating for my wait!

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.