“There is no airline better than JetBlue!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 11 May 2024

JetBlue was amazing and I would definitely fly again. Free WiFi, seat back screens, tons of legroom even in coach, free snacks, amenities you have to purchase, and tons of movies. Flight attendants were amazing. Great job JetBlue! I love the flight crew. They gave me a note! 100000000x infinite out of 10. Better than Delta!

Reviewed 10 May 2024

My 3 months old baby , my husband and I recently flew with JetBlue .
It’s was 4 hours delay that happened twice and after that , when we were sitting on our seats - our flight got cancelled because of some boy who thought that he had an injury .
This was happening at 3am and was very inconvenient for our family and exhausting .
Now we are sitting in Boston airport at 4am and waiting for our baggage being found , because the person spell my husbands last name wrong and our suit case with all baby items and our stuff for vacation is there .
This is a nightmare. I do not recommend this company and won’t ever use their service .

2  Thank Aza A
Reviewed 10 May 2024

I fractured my foot and they were very helpful getting me on and off the airplane..The Paris to Boston had great food. Good entertainment nice wine and munchies all part of the package. The boston to San Francisco was not that great. Everything cost extra Because I had to be helped off the plane we got to watch the cleanup crew cleaning the airplane. Both me and my traveling companion we're not impressed. We did not see any seats being wiped down. She got Covid the next day and I got Covid two days later. She called them to see if they would inform their passengers no such luck.

1  Thank Lynda Jo S
Reviewed 10 May 2024

My last experience with jet blue was terrible,
I checked in my bag 2 hours and 15 mins
Prior to departure on an international flight to the Dominican Republic. Where I was going to get on a cruise for 9 day.
When I arrived I was told that my bag was left behind and was coming on the next flight.
At that point I had to make a choice.
Wait for my bag and missed my cruise or get on the cruise without my bag
A representative from baggage claim told me to go ahead and get on the cruise that they will do everything to have my bag meet at the Firts stop of the cruise
From that point I spend 2 days going back and forth with about 10 baggage claim representatives.
No one will call me Back or follow up with me. I had to call them every 2 hours to find out where my bag was.
I kept hearing things
Like “ this happened all the time “
“It is what it is “
You can buy some cloth and we will reimburse you “
Jet blue never made the effort to connect my bag with me
And did not want to compensate me for the stress I when through and ruining my vacation they offer me $56 when I lost about $500

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Monica G
Reviewed 8 May 2024

Distinct lack of communication and disgusting business practice sending my compensation to someone else.

The flight was delayed by nearly 7 hours, no official ommunication until we were already meant to be on the plane.

After when compensation was due and accepted they sent my compensation to someone else who had a different booking reference, different booking and a different claim form. Neither me or the person it was sent to were told that it also included my compensation, regardless of multiple emails and calls from me trying to give my correct details.

The only thing they had linking us was the fact we had the same last name.

Apparently they were 'advised' to send the compensation to the same details that the other person had provided.

The only person who should be advising where to send the compensation money is the person who it is owed to.

Apparently this happened due to the staff member being in 'training'. Does no one double check a trainees work? Did no one think to inform me that my compensation was paid to someone else, during the multiple times I called after the compensation had been sent?

Thankfully I was able to get my share of compensation from the person it was paid to but it was without JetBlues assistance.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Hannah C
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.