“It is our opinion that we caught Cove 19 on that trip.”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 10 May 2024

I fractured my foot and they were very helpful getting me on and off the airplane..The Paris to Boston had great food. Good entertainment nice wine and munchies all part of the package. The boston to San Francisco was not that great. Everything cost extra Because I had to be helped off the plane we got to watch the cleanup crew cleaning the airplane. Both me and my traveling companion we're not impressed. We did not see any seats being wiped down. She got Covid the next day and I got Covid two days later. She called them to see if they would inform their passengers no such luck.

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank Lynda Jo S

Reviewed 10 May 2024

My last experience with jet blue was terrible,
I checked in my bag 2 hours and 15 mins
Prior to departure on an international flight to the Dominican Republic. Where I was going to get on a cruise for 9 day.
When I arrived I was told that my bag was left behind and was coming on the next flight.
At that point I had to make a choice.
Wait for my bag and missed my cruise or get on the cruise without my bag
A representative from baggage claim told me to go ahead and get on the cruise that they will do everything to have my bag meet at the Firts stop of the cruise
From that point I spend 2 days going back and forth with about 10 baggage claim representatives.
No one will call me Back or follow up with me. I had to call them every 2 hours to find out where my bag was.
I kept hearing things
Like “ this happened all the time “
“It is what it is “
You can buy some cloth and we will reimburse you “
Jet blue never made the effort to connect my bag with me
And did not want to compensate me for the stress I when through and ruining my vacation they offer me $56 when I lost about $500

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Monica G
Reviewed 8 May 2024

Distinct lack of communication and disgusting business practice sending my compensation to someone else.

The flight was delayed by nearly 7 hours, no official ommunication until we were already meant to be on the plane.

After when compensation was due and accepted they sent my compensation to someone else who had a different booking reference, different booking and a different claim form. Neither me or the person it was sent to were told that it also included my compensation, regardless of multiple emails and calls from me trying to give my correct details.

The only thing they had linking us was the fact we had the same last name.

Apparently they were 'advised' to send the compensation to the same details that the other person had provided.

The only person who should be advising where to send the compensation money is the person who it is owed to.

Apparently this happened due to the staff member being in 'training'. Does no one double check a trainees work? Did no one think to inform me that my compensation was paid to someone else, during the multiple times I called after the compensation had been sent?

Thankfully I was able to get my share of compensation from the person it was paid to but it was without JetBlues assistance.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed 8 May 2024

My wife and I booked a Jamaica vacation with jet blue.
Our “contact” on the island was unreachable.
We managed.
We then flew to JFK and the usual gate juggling kept us glued to the phone. A 9 PM flight was then delayed two hours.
And changed again to 9 PM.
We pay for extra space seating.
The three screens in front of us did not work.
I then flew solo back to Florida on 5/6/24.
The entertainment system AND the WiFi was down for the entire flight!
I calmly called customer service and spoke to a gentleman in India.
He was well trained to regurgitate the scripted response that there is no compensation coming to me.
I “used the jet blue card”
For the 10 months since I signed up.
The interest rate is criminal.
But I earned my points and my tiles and was getting close to mosaic.
Well, I was taken by surprise when on January 1st I was back to ZERO!
The attendants could use an attitude adjustment.
And you don’t have to look to hard between the seat cushions
And in the floor rails to see what each and every passenger had snacked on for previous 12 months.
Bye Bye jet blue

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank Marty T
Reviewed 7 May 2024

The "highlights"

- JetBlue gate personnel dialed the panic up to 11 for passengers with an international final destination because they started boarding late and were now pressed for time to close the door. No notifications from JetBlue prior to the flight and the gate personnel waited until the literal moment passengers tried to board to snatch them from the line and tell them they weren't allowed to board until immigration forms were completed--even though everyone had domestic layovers.
- The personnel allowed an SFO employee to stand at the gate and loudly mock and harass passengers who were trying to complete these forms. Extremely unprofessional and bizarre.
- JetBlue personnel wrote the entirely wrong airport on some checked carryons, but not others, despite everyone going to the same place.
- In-flight crew came over the speakers during deplaning to chastise an elderly woman for moving too slow for their taste.

Will never fly with them again.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Samantha R
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.