“Would recommend”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic flight, matched the golf live on TV and good choose of movies. Lots of leg room. Leather seats. Excellent experience. I would recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst customer service ever. Apparently JetBlue is unable to stop sending junk mail (see pic of chat with customer support). I'd rather never fly JetBlue again than receive spam the rest of my life. (And there is no unsubscribe option in the email, online, or with support - and it's coming from their main email address, so if I block the address I'll never receive flight information if I do fly with them). What a ridiculous way to lose a customer by unable to stop emailing them.

2  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The most terrible experience. The return flight from San Antonio to Texas was cancelled due to a flat tire that nobody could fix after many delays. The transportation to a nearby hotel was unacceptable. The next day the flight was also delayed and I never got any compensation for this inconvenience. Horrible, terrible service, rude service at the airport and not even credit for this inconvenience.

Never fly Jet Blue. This is my third bad experience. They have the worst customer service.

2  Thank Vivian H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Horrible experience!!!!! I booked a vacation package including a car rental and still got charged for the rental fee cuz they said it was not paid upfront. Call jetblue and they tell me they can't help me!!!! Thieves don't do business with them!!!!!!!

2  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

GOING TO AVOID THE LONG STORY to try to keep it simple say — I lost a whole day because they cancelled my flight and the flight I was rebooked on was delayed 3 hours. Was supposed to be there at 2pm and did not arrive until 4am. I had to pay for a pricey hotel that I wasn't able to enjoy. When I applied for a reimbursement request they told me that they won't honor it. That it doesn't qualify because they informed us they cancelled the flight 4 hours in advance (5am thank you very much, did not wake up until 6:30) I lost over $400 because of JetBlue nor will they give me a travel credit. Then the flight home was delayed as well. We were loyal JetBlue fliers for YEARS. I will not be flying JetBlue again. They are dead to me.

One other thing I noticed, if you choose a seat when you book, they will sell your seat to someone else to get more $ and stick you in the back. It happened to my coworker and I know for a fact they were supposed to sit next to me because I booked her flight for her and the person in the seat was another coworked who was rebooked because their flight was cancelled. AND THEY PAID $79 for that seat. Not only do they not care, but they will sell you out

Date of travel: March 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Stacy I
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.