“RIP OFF BY JET BLUE”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a mint ticket. At the last minute Jet Blue switched planes and the plane they switched didn’t have Mint Service. I paid in points and when you look at the cost in points, what Jet Blue offered me was a joke. If you look at the ticket prices in points, Mint service is about 4 times the points of blue plus. Offering me $500 in credit was a cheap shot and I was told about the problem as I was boarding the plane with no chance to respond or look for another flight. I will not fly this bloody airlines again.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank G9391SEdavidr

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In the past, I have had great experiences flying JetBlue but the customer representatives over the phone these past two days have been AWFUL. They do NOTHING to try and help you. They don't even pretend to care. I will not be flying JetBlue again, especially when there are other airline options.

3  Thank alaialoves
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We already left the gate and a passenger wasn’t feeling too well so we had to go back to the gate. No problem. Everyone and myself of course understood and was very patient. For JetBlue not too offer any snacks or beverages to all the waiting customers. We were supposed to be gone a hour ago . All I know is Delta would NEVER!

1  Thank Thayna A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was sceptical of flying Jet Blue due to the reviews, but all I experienced was an exceptional service both flying there and back. All the staff at Jet Blue were helpful and friendly and provided an excellent customer service. Even when we had departed the plane in Boston and trying to find where are connecting flight was, We saw one of the air stewardess that was on our plane and she was most helpful. I would 100 percent recommend Jet Blue more leg room in economy than other airlines great customer service and all our flights landed early. Thank you Jet Blue

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

JetBlue managers at check in refused entry to our group for a flight although there was still time to board. The agents did not offer us any assistance. Others in our group were offered a credit for their flight but we were not. I called to get a credit but the "manager" was unable to give us a credit because I did not call the same day while I was in the air on another flight that I had to quickly book to get home. Why didn't the JetBlue agents (two of three were managers) help us with credits at the gate? Very dissatisfied.

The other time I flew JetBlue internationally, they cancelled our flight 3 hours before take off from the Cayman Islands. We had to book a more expensive, last minute flight on Cayman Airlines to get home with a 12 hour layover in Tampa. I should have learned after that debacle. JetBlue is an unreliable airline.

1  Thank Kelly Z
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.