“Horrible Experience on JetBlue”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 15 April 2024

JetBlue managers at check in refused entry to our group for a flight although there was still time to board. The agents did not offer us any assistance. Others in our group were offered a credit for their flight but we were not. I called to get a credit but the "manager" was unable to give us a credit because I did not call the same day while I was in the air on another flight that I had to quickly book to get home. Why didn't the JetBlue agents (two of three were managers) help us with credits at the gate? Very dissatisfied.

The other time I flew JetBlue internationally, they cancelled our flight 3 hours before take off from the Cayman Islands. We had to book a more expensive, last minute flight on Cayman Airlines to get home with a 12 hour layover in Tampa. I should have learned after that debacle. JetBlue is an unreliable airline.

1  Thank Kelly Z

Reviewed 15 April 2024

4 hours delayed. Customer service reps didn’t care at all.Fly any airline but United and JetBlue. Both are terrible- the worst.

1  Thank Passport20680379244
Reviewed 15 April 2024

JetBlue WAS an exceptional airline however the last THREE times we have flown utilizing JetBlue it has been a nightmare and the worst flight experience we’ve had. All the times we have recently flown in 2024 all the flights have been delayed by many many hours. They are unorganized and are not aware of what is going on. They provide the customers with false information and change boarding/ flight departure many times leaving everyone with anxiety and confusion. I highly do not recommend. We had many more flights scheduled with JetBlue which we will be cancelling and finding another airline.

1  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed 15 April 2024

NB -CHARSLTON SC BUT YOU WON'T GIVE ME THAT OPTION.
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.
Don't use them folks. Cancelled our flight (Controllable cancellation i.e., their fault) losing us a whole day and night of our holiday and gave us absolutely no help finding emergency accommodation. We ended up staying in a close-by hotel occupied mainly by homeless/immigrant people -very sad to see.
Still arguing now about compensation which, if we get any, will be in JetBlue credit -not much use if you live in the UK.
Whilst we were stateside they were voted worst airline by the American people.
Says it all...

1  Thank G Riley H
Reviewed 14 April 2024

If you have any other airline you could use, use them. I would use spirit airlines or that Alaskan flight with the exit door blown off. Their customer service is probably 500x better than JetBlue. They changed my trip to London which I was supposed to connect to Berlin that same day. The trip has been changed twice now. 1. Going there, I have to spend the night in New York. 2. When I get London, I have to stay the night again so I can get my flight to Berlin. They refuse to give me any compensation for hotels. 3. They changed my flight on the way home so I would miss my connecting flight in New York. The woman on the phone said I can either stay the night in New York or find another airline so I found another airline and SHOCKING they refused to help me pay for that as well. What an absolute JOKE of an airline and I hope they go bankrupt.

2  Thank ArcherThompson
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.