“Worst airline ever.”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

4 hours delayed. Customer service reps didn’t care at all.Fly any airline but United and JetBlue. Both are terrible- the worst.

1  Thank Passport20680379244

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

JetBlue WAS an exceptional airline however the last THREE times we have flown utilizing JetBlue it has been a nightmare and the worst flight experience we’ve had. All the times we have recently flown in 2024 all the flights have been delayed by many many hours. They are unorganized and are not aware of what is going on. They provide the customers with false information and change boarding/ flight departure many times leaving everyone with anxiety and confusion. I highly do not recommend. We had many more flights scheduled with JetBlue which we will be cancelling and finding another airline.

1  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

NB -CHARSLTON SC BUT YOU WON'T GIVE ME THAT OPTION.
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.
Don't use them folks. Cancelled our flight (Controllable cancellation i.e., their fault) losing us a whole day and night of our holiday and gave us absolutely no help finding emergency accommodation. We ended up staying in a close-by hotel occupied mainly by homeless/immigrant people -very sad to see.
Still arguing now about compensation which, if we get any, will be in JetBlue credit -not much use if you live in the UK.
Whilst we were stateside they were voted worst airline by the American people.
Says it all...

1  Thank G Riley H
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you have any other airline you could use, use them. I would use spirit airlines or that Alaskan flight with the exit door blown off. Their customer service is probably 500x better than JetBlue. They changed my trip to London which I was supposed to connect to Berlin that same day. The trip has been changed twice now. 1. Going there, I have to spend the night in New York. 2. When I get London, I have to stay the night again so I can get my flight to Berlin. They refuse to give me any compensation for hotels. 3. They changed my flight on the way home so I would miss my connecting flight in New York. The woman on the phone said I can either stay the night in New York or find another airline so I found another airline and SHOCKING they refused to help me pay for that as well. What an absolute JOKE of an airline and I hope they go bankrupt.

2  Thank ArcherThompson
Reviewed 13 April 2024

I was assaulted by cabin staff. I am making a claim. If anyone reading this has had unprofessional or abusive treatment by cabin crew please conract me. If you can give names and they are the same as the cabin staff in my incident it would be of great help. They are denying. Thank you for reading. You can contact me on Facebook - Angela Siddell, in UK.

Date of travel: November 2023
2  Thank Connector22094655775
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.