“Go with another Airline!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 12 April 2024

Booked a trip and the afternoon flight was cancelled that same morning due to "weather" - it was raining in Orlando. No choice but to take a later flight that was 45 minutes late taking off. Didn't get to NY until midnight. An entire day ruined. No recourse, of course. Many airlines are unreliable, I don't know why air travel has not only not improved, it's gotten worse over the years. JetBlue is probably the worst of a bad lot.

1  Thank Michael R

Reviewed 11 April 2024

Cancelled my flight via Email the day of my trip. Customer support is pretty much non-existent! Do yourself a favor and don't book with JetBlue! Trust me! Number 1 Garbage airline!

Reviewed 10 April 2024

First I had to wait 45 minutes for a employee to come to the bag drop than they said we were boarding at 9:05 but we left at 9:45 plus the TV was an outrageous THIS AIRLINE IS AN OUTRAGE

Reviewed 9 April 2024

The worst airline in 🇺🇸 ..2 delays in 7 hours wait with my kids..fly arrive to Newark the next day...worst experience flying.....nobody give us an explanation ...never again in this airline

1  Thank Jorge C
Reviewed 8 April 2024

Transatlantic on business, I usually fly BA or AA. But after an atrocious experience on AA recently, and BA starting to feel more and more like a trip to Tescos on a wet Monday evening, I decided to try JetBlue.

There were a lot of pluses:
- flying smaller aircraft, the gates were less crowded, boarding was quicker, and the bags came off faster. Even though I was flying in Mint (business) class with priority boarding and bag delivery, the plane cannot leave until the last group has boarded; and a priority bag tag hasn't counted for much on many of my BA / AA flights.
- the seat area was more spacious than the BA / AA equivalents, and the seat itself more comfortable.
- there was free wifi throughout the aircraft, which was easy to log into, and worked reasonably well.
- service was personable and efficient. The quality of food and choice was a step up compared to BA / AA.
- the fleet of A321neos is comparatively new. BA / AA have a habit on their monopoly routes of using tired old planes.
- the cost - a lot cheaper than other business class equivalents.

The drawbacks:
- there was no lounge access provided. I like to check in reasonably early and it would have been nice to have somewhere quieter to sit.
- On the return flight, getting the wifi to work took a few goes (tip: on android phones, switch on airplane mode first) and on the outbound, the online menu ordering lost my second meal order. Both relatively minor things which the crew sorted out very quickly.

Overall, this turned what is usually a bit of an ordeal into a pleasant experience. I'll definitely use them again.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.