“Mosaic Status Flyer - Loyal for Life!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 1 December 2020

I took my wife and baby to Fort Myers for Red Sox spring training. Little did I know that the time that this would be my only Red Sox game of the season! So glad we went. The JetBlue experience was seamless - they made traveling with a toddler as easy as can be. From early boarding to quickly retrieving our stroller and carseat, the uncertainty that can prevail for new parents was quickly allayed. We were able to focus on our wonderful family trip rather than fret over the air travel.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Parker M

Reviewed 28 November 2020

Covid safe? Maybe the social distancing helps, but people seated infront of you or behind you are less than 1 meter away and people can stay without a mask for the entire flight as long as the flight attendants dont see it or if they’re “eating”. There was a guy that WAS eating (past tense) and his baby started crying. He got up to get something in his carry on items that were placed above the seats and he was doing that for at least 5 minutes, moving around the plane without a mask on. He Sneezed on top of people and didnt even cover his mouth. When I called the flight attendant, she defended him as if it was okay. Because he WAS eating. It really wasn’t ok. It would’ve taken him literally two seconds to put a mask on. And covid 19 can take people’s lives. As if that wasn’t enough, the lady behind us had her mask off for the whole flight but apparently there was “nothing they could do”. They wont let you move to another seat because the areas with available seating are 85$ extra. So they would rather you get covid

Date of travel: November 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Despicably taking advantage of a global meltdown. Never give your money to this exploitative, immoral company. Greed, greed, greed.

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank EssexBev
Reviewed 24 November 2020

It was a red eye flight. I was at the window sit and my neighbor was at the isle sit.
She was a very pleasant woman at her 40s. We started talking about flying back after exhausting working day and dying to sleep, so she offered to move to an empty row, so I can stretch my legs. She also mentioned that her husband is sitting in an empty row, but the flight attendants wouldn't let her sit next to him, she didn't explain why, but I realized that both flight attendants were very rude to everybody, especially to her. Then I saw her cushion slide down while she was trying to slip, and she realized the sit was detached. The flight attendants wouldn't even listen to her when she mentioned that, and instead they called ground security and we had to wait until the security arrived. I heard the flight attendant's name: she wouldn't give her last name, but the first name was Juliana (Yuliana?).
I don't know what happened next, but I will never fly Jet Blue as I saw how they treat the passengers. I wish I could talk to the security, but they wouldn't even listen to me. Terrible, horrible experience.

Date of travel: November 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 23 November 2020

Flight was pleasant for the current climate of travel. Passengers sat in every other seat and overall I felt safe. If I do fly again during the pandemic, it will be with JetBlue

Date of travel: September 2020
1  Thank gargignac
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.