“One bag missing and recovered OK”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 25 December 2019

One of my bags didn't arrived on my trip to Bogota from Washington DCA stop in Ft Lauderdale. The connection in Florida was very tide, I was surprised the other bag did arrived with me ontime. The missing bag was localized in Ft Lauderdale and shipped and delivered to my hotel to me next day. All cleared and in order... thanks ... People in Bogota office very nice and helpful.

The 800 number needs to be fixed...the quality of the recording in the message is very poor ... You can't understand what it says...

Reviewed 25 December 2019

I flew from Boston to Orlando and had a great experience with JetBlue. I flew with two of my friends and we sat towards the back of the plane. It was a smooth flight, the flight attendants were courteous and you could tell were having fun while attending to all of us. They would joke with each other and with the other flyers on the airplane, which made it even more fun on the short flight. You could tell they enjoy what they do and their energy and overall attentiveness helped calm one of my friend's nerves (who is scared of flying in general) which was so appreciated. JetBlue continues to be my preferred airline.

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

My family and I flew on JetBlue to Aruba in November. We had upgraded when we bought our tickets for the extra leg room so our flight from PHL to FLL on November 5,2019 was okay we were in the first row of the plane. Then when we left FLL to AUA same day we sat in row 4 and the legroom was very nice and comfortable. I like that the plane had a Individual small tv at each seat and that the plug to plug in your headphones was on the armrest of the seat along with the channel changer which I liked that there was actual cable on the plane. When we flew back home from AUA to FLL and then from FLL to PHL we had the same seats and everything was wonderful. The flight attendant on the flight from FLL to PHL was very nice even through the plane was late leaving she let me move over the other side of the plane during the flight because no one was sitting in the first row on the flight so I could’ve spread out my legs instead of being cramped sitting next to my parents.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 24 December 2019

Not only was my son’s flight delayed seven hours, notifications were sent late, rarely did I receive text notifications that I signed up for, and to top it off,I was sent an error email . Called JetBlue to confirm the delay for almost 5 am, and I was told that was a mistake , my son would have missed his flight. They sent an email saying that the flight was delayed till 4;50 am, when in fact, it was leaving 12:30 am. The lady put me on hold for over five minutes to confirm that what I told her was in fact true. Then to tell me that it will leave at 12:30 am. I had to call him right away to get to airport. Horrible experience!!!

2  Thank mati1019
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I had worst experience with jetBlue , they closed the door even before the closing time and i had to wait till evening to get another ticket
customer response is poor and lot of hidden fees like baggage , careful with booking

2  Thank bojeshan
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.