See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2003

The Redwood is an older place,and about what you'd expect for $50 a night.A bit on the worn side,but adequate in most respects.The "Queen" bed was a double.The pool is tiny,but nearby beaches are abundant.(Try Sandy Island Beach for swimming).The staff was friendly and helpful,WITH ONE GLARING EXCEPTION.At 9 in the morning,two guys started hammering a few yards from our door.When I asked them if they could hold off a bit,one guy was rude and refused flatly.I complained at the front desk as I checked out,and was told that 9 wasn't too early for such things.I suppose not,for some people,but my wife and I are both health care workers who work evenings and nights,and 9 IS too early for us to have someone hammering outside the door.It won't bother fishermen who are out on the river long before that,but we'll take our business elsewhere from now on.

8  Thank Fishman81
Reviewed 8 March 2003

This is a cute little town and has quite a few things to do if you plan it right. It is very easy to get to; Friendly people and very helpful. Salmon fishing is the main sport going on in Pulaski but there are also kayaking, skiing, tubing down the Salmon River, etc. If you are looking for a nice, cozy place to stay for a night or more - The Redwood Motel is the place. They have very friendly staff and they are always helpful and aiming to please their customers. We stayed there when we were up fishing and had a great experience and have already booked our rooms for next year.....

8  Thank Culture37643