All reviews for sale mud brick african art the owner one night stay breakfast and dinner kasbah objects morocco tour tinghir terrace
Reviewed 29 July 2018

A good hotel though being located in a building that attempts to replicate an historic mud brick building not all rooms have large windows so light can be an issue. That is a minor quibble on what is largely a very good facility.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Warm and traditional hospitality in a small kasbah managed by family owner.
The kasbah is refurnished with traditional berber and African objects with nice little garden and pool. Enjoy your breakfast with tipical simple berber dishes. Special mention to dates marmalade home made.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed just the one night as part of our 4 day Sahara and Atlas Mountains tour, found a warm welcome, nicely appointed rooms, pool, good menu for dinner (they even sell beer and believe me not many places do around these parts!) and good traditional breakfast too. A small hotel with plenty of character and the best we stayed in whilst on the tour.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Tomboctou as part of a Morocco trip with National Geographic expeditions. The staff was friendly and kind. My room (Room #1) was adorable and quite comfortable. The air conditioner worked well. The bathroom was clean and nice.

We ate dinner (& breakfast) during our one night stay. The food was excellent! I really like their “bread cupboard” at breakfast. I wish all the hotels we had stayed at did the same thing.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and if I’m ever in the area again, I will stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Best stay of our whole holidays hands down! The building is amazing, and the courtyard is just lovely with all the flowers and birds. The rooms are great and clean. The breakfast was really great with actual fresh orange juice! Also the dinner was delicious. Wished we could have stayed longer :)

Date of stay: May 2018