“Good, fresh, wide variety. Just what you hope for from a bagel place.”
Review of Bagel King

Bagel King
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Kings Park
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Very good, fresh bagels, wide variety of cream cheeses and other items. Good choice. Cold cuts were good as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stop there when I'm on my way to a clients office I purchase bagels and cream cheeses and bakery items for their staff yo say thank you .. everything is fresh - the staff lovely - there's a mature women who always helps me with picking out the apple turnovers very nice

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

After a bad experience an our usual store, my wife and I stopped at Bagel King and were not disappointed. We particularly liked there many spread options.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Since it’s the only bagel store in town it has to produce quality—-and it does. Parking can be tricky but the tasty bagels make the effort well worth it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

A good variety of bagels, cream cheeses, breakfast and lunch meals. Efficient service. Close to home. Be careful of fast traffic on main road.

Date of visit: September 2017