“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jefferson Street & Mott Avenue
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here twice this month and loved it both times. While there is music in the background, it is quiet so conversations can be heard. It's a lovely change since most restaurants are so noisy these days. The food was delicious as well. I had veal once and a shrimp dish the next time. Service was very attentive with a shout out to Jose for always checking on us to see if we needed anything. All in all a wonderful dining experience and we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This is a classic old world experience with a real local charm and a staff that resets the bar for quality service. The cocktails are superb and the wine list is just enough to meet all needs. I always get the Bronzino but often with a side of pasta and of course some starters. Love it.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice. The servers were very nice. The menu has a nice choice of traditional Italian dishes. The dishes were generally uninspiring. I was looking forward to trying the restaurant because it is relatively close but it probably won't be making it into a regular rotation. The food quality needs to step up to the price point they are charging.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Went to this restaurant on the recommendation of one of our party. We had a reservation but were taken approximately 30 minutes later.

Several different dishes were ordered, however of the dishes, three came in missing items or special requests. My chicken valdestano was loaded with flour filled gravy and very tasteless and unappealing. Other's in my party felt the same way I did with an assortment of entrees. I had asked for pasta and parmesan cheese. The waiter spilled tablespoons of cheese in my lap. The evening seemed to be a fiasco.

Service was abrupt and non attentive. Even the head waiter who had taken some of the orders couldn't keep things straight.

I have written many reviews, most with happy endings. I can only say, I will not return to this restaurant anytime soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

My girlfriend invited me out to celebrate her birthday, as we visited this restaurant in May to celebrate mine. We were very impressed the first time we dined here, with both the service and food quality. We had two fish dishes and were very pleased and shared a dessert. We certainly plan to visit again, at our next special occasion.