“Leisurely lunch”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Asian
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

For a mall venue, OK an upscale mall that is, this location isn’t half bad. It wasn’t a terribly busy day, so we walked right in and were seated immediately. The staff was fabulous – – the hostess polite, the waitress friendly and bubbly, and even the manager on duty came by to say hi. Our orders were taken promptly, and appetizers came out what seemed like moments later – – main dishes on time. Everyone in our party seem to enjoy their food. The pan fried pork dumplings with special sauce drizzled on, were delicious. The kids devoured their fried rice and lo mein, seemingly very pleased. The beef fried rice was loaded with meat and vegetables and was very tasty. My own dish the ginger chicken, chosen because it was one of the lighter dishes, was just OK. The sauce was not as flavorful as I would’ve hoped and the chicken was slightly rubbery. As I have tried PF Changs frozen entrées purchased at the supermarket, I would’ve bet that this was one of them if I didn’t know better. My friends enjoyed their pepper steak and sesame chicken entrées with smiles on their faces.
Prices on the moderate to upper side for Chinese food however there are Japanese offerings as well – – I think next time I’ll try the sushi

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We walked in about 7pm for dinner, and even though the place was very crowded we were seating very quickly. It went downhill from there. After about 10 minutes the waiter came over and took our order. After 40 minutes waiting for soup we just got up and walked out. I refuse to wait 40 minutes for soup. Never again will I go there again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The food is consistent and very good. The dumplings are excellent. If you do not like spicy foods, ask for them without the pepper sauce. My 13 year old daughter LOVES their Chicken Ceasar Salad and fried rice. It can be very noisy at peak dining times. Service can be slow even during their non-busy times. We dine here about once a month.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The food is consistent, the service is consistently slow, (my fourth visit), but it is a pretty place.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Used to love P.F. Chang's, but it has just become a chain restaurant that uses too much salt. I am still a big fan of the dumplings. The staff is friendly and the location is spacious.