“Love the lettuce wraps”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Asian
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 24 February 2018

A cut above ordinary Asian dishes. Mongolian beef is great dish but not consistant. Today it was a bit chewey. Chicken lettuce wrap was delicious. Tasty soup egg drop & sweet & sour. Egg roll was not such a hit. The decor is very relaxing Asian. But the lighting barely allows one to see the menue. We had a long wait for any food, then they brought it all at once. The main entree she brought us was the lunch size but we ordered the dinner size. They charged us for lunch size to make up. What s really a hit is this Asian food resturant is the only place Inow of theft charges big time for the tea pot of tea. $3.50. Then they are limited on the choice of sweeteners.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My wife and I have dined here numerous times, most recently in November 2017.

I liked the atmosphere and the fact that the place has a full bar.

The food has been consistently excellent. I never had a problem with the service.

One time it was virtually impossible to get quick seating on a Saturday night. With the opening of The Cheesecake Factory in the same mall, the wait time has been reduced significantly. Fine with me.

For you chocolate lovers out there, the Great Wall of Chocolate is a must for dessert. It so huge that it is almost a meal in itself. My wife to this day is amazed how I managed to finish the whole piece of cake. I love my chocolate!

Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This location has a high volume, but we made reservations online. Our waitress was very friendly and competent. The food was quite tasty. I happen to love the pan fried dumplings, pork, they are my favorite. The lettuce wraps are also a contender. I ordered the Mongolian beef which had a nice flavor. Hubby got the chicken with peanuts, spicy, but quite delicious.
This is a go to restaurant for us, one of our favs!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Always consistent great food service and comfortable. For this kind of cuisine you’re not going to do any better. Great ambiance great service great food

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I really like the food but mostly the calamari and the but and the rice was yummy and delicious everything was fresh and the waitress was friendly