“Seriously, no fries?”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

First off, they only got four stars not because the food wasn’t excellent. It was. I had the Zinburger, which is just a cheeseburger with a white melted cheese that I had never heard of before topped with lettuce and onions– – cooked just the way I wanted to have it cooked, and absolutely delicious. The two children had the three dollars kids meal each— kid sized portions but with a drink and a side, a bargain. The hostess was friendly, the waitress was polite, thorough, friendly and very quick. The four stars comes from the fact that I paid $11 for a cheeseburger, mind you it was a good one, but no fries on the side. For $11, there should be fries or something on the side – – slaw, chips, onion rings, use your imagination. And I chose the cheapest burger – – they went all the way up to 17 bucks. There were chicken alternatives, salads, and a daily special which today was a lobster roll.
I bit on the noisy side, and definitely hopping, clean, well lit and an open kitchen that lets you know they make your order to order right in front of it.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Has a nice assorted of burgers and fries. I absolutely love the loaded fries that have bacon, sour cream and cheese sauce on them. The servers are friendly an courteous.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Zinburger announcing a "$10 lunch special available Monday - Friday". The e-mail stated that the special included a choice of 5 different Hamburgers, served with chips and a choice of beverage (coffee, tea, lemonade, soda, glass of wine or beer). We had eaten at Zinburger several times before and had plans to meet friends for lunch today we suggested going to Zinburger to try this great sounding lunch special. After being seated, we noticed that there was no indication of this special on the menus so we asked our waitperson about it [even showing her the actual e-mail on my smart phone]. She assured us that it was available but said the special menus had were still being printed. We then ordered our beverages and once they had been served, we ordered our hamburgers from the "lunch special" e-mail. When one of our group said she'd like her burger "mediuim rare", the waitperson said "they are smaller burgers [a "children's 3.5 oz. slider versus the regular 7 oz. patty] so they only come cooked one way". Disappointed, we said there was no indication in the e-mail that the "lunch special" was a "smaller burger", and asked to speak to a "Manager". After a few minutes, the Sous Chef came to our table and while she agreed the e-mail was "misleading", her proposed solution was that we either return our beverages or pay the full price for them and then the full menu price for regular size burgers. We expressed our displeasure with this and decided to simply leave and go elsewhere for lunch. This left us feeling mislead by the e-mailed lunch special, but also by the poor customer service. Having worked in the restaurant business for over 40 years until my retirement a few years ago, I propose that a far better response would have been to offer our already sampled beverages for free and then suggest we pay the full menu price for regular sized hamburgers. Instead, the restaurant had to take a total loss on the already served and tasted beverages. In addition, we were embarrassed about having suggested lunching there and all four of us left extremely unhappy. Very possibly none of us will ever return to Zinburger.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Good food . Friendly staff . Loved their burgers and shakes . Good location in Walt Whitman mall plaza

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First time I went here. It will be my last. I stopped in for a quick bite after shopping.
Nothing about this place was quick.
All we wanted was a couple of glasses of wine a salad and a hamburger
The wine took 15 minutes
They lost our meal order
After 20 minutes they came over to apologize
It then took another 20 minutes for us to get a cold hamburger and a salad that looked like yesterday's leftovers with the wrong salad dressing
They did take money off of the meal but really what was I paying for
Do not go here there are plenty of other places that value their customers
Terrible just terrible