“Good burgers and shakes”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Good food . Friendly staff . Loved their burgers and shakes . Good location in Walt Whitman mall plaza

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First time I went here. It will be my last. I stopped in for a quick bite after shopping.
Nothing about this place was quick.
All we wanted was a couple of glasses of wine a salad and a hamburger
The wine took 15 minutes
They lost our meal order
After 20 minutes they came over to apologize
It then took another 20 minutes for us to get a cold hamburger and a salad that looked like yesterday's leftovers with the wrong salad dressing
They did take money off of the meal but really what was I paying for
Do not go here there are plenty of other places that value their customers
Terrible just terrible

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Have made this my go- to burger place, the burgers are very well cooked , have an assortment of sauces that are used , so no two burgers taste the same. I love the fries and feel terribly guilty when ordering, but I do !! On occasion I have tried a milkshake, again sinful but good!! The salad was surprisingly good , too.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The burgers are made from FRESH meat, ground on the premises! Toppings make them a delight! If you can go there between 3:30 and 6 pm. The plain and simple (1/4 Lb meat on a large bun with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, pickles if reduced to $5. All alcohol is $1 off and it is not expensive to start!
If they bring back the kale salad, that too is VERY good. (only order small salad). The fries with cheese, bacon etc. is good for 2!. Be careful how you order your burger cooked. I like mine medium raw and I INSTRUCT my waitress to NOT have it cooked until my salad is done. If not SEND IT BACK, They WILL make you another one.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Good burger and overall atmosphere. Very clean. Bar was nice for a game. Well lit and pleasant. Would return.