“Noisy and slow service”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We went on a weekday, and they were understaffed. It was a long wait for the server, and between the menu items. As with the brand usually, nice food, great selection and calorie values everywhere, special skinny menu, so easy to pick according to diets.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

hello. Thank you so much for your review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your patience with the wait and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here on a Wednesday night. It was a little crowded so we were told there would he a 15 minute wait. We were actually seated within ten minutes which was great. Once seated we were given our menus. The menu is quite large with many things to choose from. It seemed to take a while for our waitress to come to our table. When she finally did we ordered our drinks. My friend was ready to order, but I was unsure of what I wanted so she said she would come back to us. Again it took a while before she returned. When she did we ordered our food. As we waited I was wondering why bread wasn’t delivered to our table. Both my friend and I were very hungry and It was a good half hour before any bread was given to us. Our entrees took forever to come. At least 45 minutes. The place was somewhat crowded, but I also noticed plenty of empty tables. I found the place very noisy and the music was being played way too loud. A couple walked right by us and I heard them say they were leaving because the restaurant was too noisy. It’s a shame because I’ve been to other Cheesecake Factories and never had any of these issues. We finally got our entrees and the food was pretty good. I had the large chicken burrito and my friend had an omelette with a bagel. They never gave him any butter with his bagel, which we both thought was strange. My dinner portion was huge and delicious so I’m not complaining about the food. I just found the place way to noisy and the service extremely slow. Unfortunately, I’m going to have to think twice before returning to this restaurant.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Hello. We are very sorry for this experience with our staff! We'd like to speak with you more. Please visit our website’s Contact Us page, select “General Questions” from the menu and allow us a few days to get back to you. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Always love the food here. Try the strawberry shortcake it's just as good as the cheesecakes. The appetizers are delicious too. Main meals are yummy too. I have never been disappointed yet.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you so much for this review. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed your visits with us and thank you for sharing some of your favorites with us. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The most amazing thing about Cheesecake Factory is that there are actually lunches/dinners (and cheesecakes for dessert) that are calorie conscious! Yes. And at a decent price. The food is mostly excellent and the menu is quite extensive. The prices are what you'd expect at a quality place. Not cheap. Not over the top. Everything lists calorie counts. If you don't care about calories or large quantities of food, then this is really your place. The cheesecakes are as advertised....fantastic. Stick with the more traditional ones. The more elaborate cheesecakes could very well fit the category of "candy." Too sweet. The light cheesecake (least caloric) could easily be split. This place is attractive inside, with a full bar, quite spacious, and the waitresses and hostesses do a good job. Highly recommended for casual or an occasion.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for your review, William. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our menu options and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Dependable food, good service, great for families and kid friendly. We were very pleased with the food and service.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much for this review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!