“Friendly Staff !!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I enjoy a hamburger every now and then and find % guys to fit the need. The burgers and food are fresh and quite good. The topping choices are also very fresh. Love the French fries. The restaurant is always clean and spotless.. The staff is wonderful and friendly.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I often forget about this little gem, but whenever we come here we are reminded how good the burgers are. The burgers, fries, and shakes are all excellent. Really delicious and fresh tasting, plus they give you so many fries! The shakes are thick and decadent. I love everything they make! We have started getting takeout from here because it is a quick and delicious dinner to bring home.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Not for gourmet tastes. Dried out burger. Decent fried. Service lacking. Adults knew the difference but the kids enjoyed.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Whenever I want a delicious burger with whatver toppings I want I go to Five Guys! My husband loves to eat the peanuts while we wait and the cajan fries are delicious! Better option then any fast food burger!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was at this Five Guys branch a Sunday morning, straight after opening (they open at 11am). This is the second Five Guys I have ever been (the first one in Amytiville , on Long Island as well). I ordered a burger with no fries, mushrooms, pickles, tomato, no cheese and no onions. The burger was ready within 5 minutes and it was really big! I found the beef quality slightly better than in the previous Five guys I had visited. It was really a good burger. So far I still prefer to pay a bit more for a burger (for 15 bucks you get great quality in the area) but this was a great one and if you have a burger a few times a week for lunch I would suggest to go here if you want to save, half the price of a restaurant burger and 80/90% of the quality I would say! Five guys is a great fast food chain!