“OMG delicious!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This place is consistently great
I took out tonight !
Very lean corned beef sandwich and juicy turkey burger
Very generous portions. Plenty to share
Enjoy !! You won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife had the BLT and she would give it five stars. It looked beautiful with a lot of lettuce and Mayo on the side. I had onion soup which was very good, but the cheese was difficult to work with. Our friend had eggs over medium and they were perfect. I took spinach pie to go and it was very large, even thought it was the appetizer portion, and I thought it was great. I was surprised that it was not as greek centric as most diners, but I'd go back.

1  Thank Dede A
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We eat here often for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We've never had a bad experience. The food, service, cleanliness are always consistently excellent.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Most of you got that right ! I myself enjoyed going to the Dix hills diner with my family and really admired the way that the staff /crew there treated the costumers respectfully !the food orders are done exactly as ordered -no complaints on this one! also they have many different items of food to choose from their menu ,so when you are in the neighborhood besure to stop in at the Dix Hills Diner ☕Rhonda Bienes

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I go to this diner periodically. For the simple things, they make a great Berger platter. The also have dinner specials, one of which I had recently was their chicken pot pie. It is full of vegetables and chicken.It comes with soup or salad.
What is great about their specials, is their dessert. They make a large variety of cheese cakes which taste great.
Be prepared to take half of your dinner home with you.