“Glad we found F.H. Rileys!”
Review of F.H. Riley's

F.H. Riley's
Ranked #8 of 246 Restaurants in Huntington
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We were in Huntington and looked on social media for a place in Huntington we had never tried. It was around 5pm, so not the peak dinner crowd. We were able to sit outside, although the sun was very hot. The menu is really nice. They have a great variety and lot of great drink choices. We each had a wrap, one salmon and one shrimp and bacon. They both were great and perfect for what we wanted. The sweet potatoe fries were fantastic! The prices are very fare for the area. I can see why people say the inside is very noisy.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

With so many options in Huntington, Riley's becomes an afterthought but then when you eat there again, you say, why haven't I been here in a while. Great steak sandwich!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were going to see a show at the Paramount so I did some research and decided this place looked pretty good and it was a short distance from the theater. Myself,husband and 2 teenagers,I had Farfalle Pasta dish,husband had chicken gorganzola ,kids had fish tacos and salmon. All dishes were excellent. Our server was Jill and she was wonderful,quick with orders and refills. The atmosphere is very casual,they have some outdoor tables but I was shot down by my crowd because it was too hot for them. Very nice mixed crowd of families and younger couples eating at the bar. The manager came and checked on everyone . This place was an excellent choice for us. Food was amazing ,portions were good as well as prices

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Great service! You can sit inside or outside on nice days. Definitely recommend to autumn chopped salad and the coconut martini! Great place for both couples and families.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We decided to check this place out with some friends on a whim . It was a nice Saturday spring night so there was a lot of people out in the village.When we first arrived it was busy.It took a good 10 minutes of standing by the hostess stand before we were greeted and told it would be 10 min. So we stood by the bar for what turned into about an hour? We complained because at this point most tables were opened. We were then finally seated.

We eventually ordered more drinks, appetizers and our meals. Our waitress did not arrive back for about 25 min with 2 drinks and honestly I have no idea what happened to our food? We got up and left after waiting another hour and a half.I notice there was only 10 tables full at this point and half were waiting on food. 2 were angry and complaining. Manager watched us approach our waitress and settle our drink bill and said nothing?? The only person who was apologetic was the pleasant food runner who was bringing out our apps as I was walking out.. I told him I'm sorry we are leaving. He repeatedly told me he was so sorry and felt terrible. I told him thank you but its not his fault but it was nice that he at least responded to the poor service.

My advice...unless you like wasting time, don't bother. To the young man that works there and actual has some work ethic.... go to a place that deserves you.