“This place is a gem, perfect, and awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
patrickza...
White Plains, New York
“This place is a gem, perfect, and awesome!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

this place was awesome, seriously everything about it was awesome! I came up with my husband and our friend for a quick getaway. Everything about this place was perfect. The owners live downstairs being the perfect hosts. This cabin has everything in it from spices, pots and pans, to towels and comfy beds and hot waters lots of it. they have a caged fire pit that was nice and have plenty of firewood to use. and they also have tons of folding lounge chairs to use as well. you literally should just take food clothes and board games cuz they have the rest there oh and they have really fast WI-FI. My family has a cabin in Utah and I never thought I would find someplace that could make me feel at home. I did there. one thing that I did and that was failing to tell them about my hearing assisting dogs. when we got up there she was cool with it. I felt bad about not telling her it just skipped my mind. They have a nice deck and BBQ(gas) which was awesome. We will be going back up there soon. Hopefully very soon! Get this place, you won't regret it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
15 Feb 2017
Great guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing