“Best yet”

Wm. Farmer and Sons
Reserve with OpenTable
Wm. Farmer and Sons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We have been eating around the Hudson Valley for 30 years. Last nights dinner was the most delicious interesting and tastiest yet. Congratulations to the chef,maitre d’e
And staff. Highly recommended, a must if you visit the area.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed at the hotel/b & b.
The restaurant is absolutely buzzing and I had the best Cosmopolitan and my husband had the best bloody mary with a huge chunk of ice in. I'm not doing it justice!
The food was excellent from start to finish and is all seasonal.
Best meal we had in town.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had an amazing meal - definitely recommend. The fried chicken + biscuits was incredible, as was the rabbit ragout. So, so good!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

After all of the mixed Yelp reviews, I had no idea what to expect from this establishment. It turns out that the food is delicious, the ambiance is great for a romantic date or dinner with friends, and the drinks are stiff!

I am glad we gambled our one night in Hudson on this place for dinner. My fiancee and I shared a few starters – this amazing sesame broccoli dish, excellent snails, and the buttered prawns which were just okay in my opinion (was not a fan of the congee base). Starting off though, it was pretty solid. Next, I had the steak which was perfectly cooked and portioned. I thoroughly enjoyed it all. My fiancee had the rabbit ragout which we also thought highly of. It was a flavorful and tender dish.

We had a couple of cocktails and they warmed us up on a chilly night. We loved the crackling fireplace in the front dining room and felt very satiated upon leaving. I would absolutely recommend and return.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Stopped in from the train station down the block and discovered our new favorite Hudson dining place. Great food, wonderful service 9by Rob), delightful menu selections. Glad we ventured off Warren Street ! Well worth the short extra distance.