“What a great find..”
Review of The Spotty Dog

The Spotty Dog
Ranked #28 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 26 November 2017

On a pouring wet afternoon, I found myself drawn into this lovely little bookshop, with bar and local beers. Had I not had an pre-arranged appointment, I could have easily lost myself in here for a couple of hours, reading and drinking. Oh my...

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Nice place! We bought a book, we had a beer - a perfect combination. The place seems to be popular with the locals and there are people inside and outside it at all times.
The one thing we didn't care for was a child sitting at the bar, making play-dow sculptures on the bartop. Seemed to be an OK thing here?

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My husband and I were wondering the town and just happened to stop in to avoid the rain. What a fabulous find! This book store has a very attractive bar set inside. We grabbed a couple seats at the bar, had a drink and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The bar had others folks doing the same. Everyone was friendly, the selection of libations good and of course a nice selection of books!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in Hudson yesterday and stopped in based on the reviews that we had read on Trip Adviser. We didn't stay long because the placed stunk of stale beer.

1  Thank CCdreamer
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We stop in here every once in a while. It can get really crowded in the evenings but during the afternoon it's a great spot to stop in for a drink and a cheese platter. The bookstore has a great selection and the bathroom is very clean and well kept.

Been to The Spotty Dog? Share your experiences!