“A spunky little bistro!”
Review of Wunderbar Bistro

Wunderbar Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Wunderbar Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Comfort food at affordable prices. Cozy atmosphere with a great beer, wine, and menu selection.
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere in a small homey bistro. Good, ever-changing selection of craft beers. Menu is not extensive. Burgers aren't the best around!

1  Thank ireneQ2349YC

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Have wanted to try Wunderbar for a while, and finally made it here! We were lucky enough to find a parking spot right in front on the rainy night. Seated promptly, with our reservation. The bar would be a good place to wait with a cocktail if needed. Local beer selection pleased my husband, and with some help from the friendly staff, we all were pleased with our drink selections. Food was good, portions plentiful, the chicken special was especially enjoyed. Tab was $180 for four, with 2 shared apps, 4 entrees and drinks before tip, which was reasonable. We were too full to try the desserts, which the staff shared are all made in house, you may wish to save room when you visit. It did take a bit to get our check, but I believe the staff were respecting our conversation and allowed us to catch up with our group. We're sure to be back!

1  Thank WineTime29
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The service is always good. The atmosphere is lively and happy. A unique feature of the regular menu is various types of schnitzel. And there are always daily specials. Probably my favorite restaurant in Hudson.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The restaurant caught my eye, while I was taking a walk, on my lunch break, so I stopped in. I took advantage of the menu, from which one can select two items for $8 or three items for $11. I chose a caesar salad, along with cream of mushroom soup. Both were fresh, delicious, and amply portioned. I would definitely return, when in the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, nice decor, and friendly service. Got myself a buffalo chicken sandwich with fresh cut waffle fries which was very good. My fiance ordered grilled shrimp which was good as well. Prices are very reasonable for an expensive dinning area such as Hudson.

1  Thank Chris K