“Great Food, Simple Design...”
Review of Aeble

Aeble
Ranked #28 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Description: Aeble is a chef-run, neighborhood restaurant and our goal is simple: to offer a welcoming place for gathering over memorable meals and great conversation. We serve food that is deceptively simple and that showcases the excellent ingredients grown in the region.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My husband and I wandered in for dinner when our original choice was too busy with its bar crowd. I had read some great reviews for this new gem. SO glad we gave it a try. The gougeres snack was very different - super light puffs of pastry with gruyere cheese baked in - delicious! We then shared the burger, perfectly cooked, with fries, the crispy chicken sandwich with potato salad and a nice wine by the glass. Everything was fresh and flavorful at reasonable price points. The outdoor seating could be made more inviting and welcoming with some cool lighting, a gas/glass fire table, heaters - just something to draw new customers in from the sidewalk. Once they've had the experience- they'll be back for the great food - just like we will!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Love this friendly, but sophisticated new member of Hudson's great restaurants. Lunch, brunch, business, family - all happily accommodated and well served in this wonderful place. Chef/Manager - Owner operators and it shows!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The decor/layout of this place is great! Our appetizers of corn and shishito peppers were both awesome but main courses were just OK. Their menu online showcased fried chicken (which I LOVE) so I was very upset when it wasn't on the menu for the evening. My husband and I split a pork chop and mussels in a Thai-inspired broth. Both OK but very underwhelming for a place with good reviews. Service was not great but seemed to be the case wherever we went in Hudson.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had an absolutely awesome meal here with every dish beyond our expectations. Casual environment and friendly staff. Pasta was better than anything I've had in Italy, pork chop was sensational.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A truly memorable last meal in Hudson. Our choices ranged across the menu. Everyone, unusually, was thrilled wi their choice. Both main and deserts were outstanding. After a week eating out. For lunch and dinner this was the standout meal for all of us. And the competition was pretty high.

Been to Aeble? Share your experiences!