“Great Shop!”

Vasilow's Confectionery
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We visited Vasilow's while in Hudson for a wedding. The owner was absolutely one of the nicest people we've ever met. She was patient as we decided what treats we wanted and there was a wide variety. Fudge, chocolates, liquorice, and more! We purchased a ton of sweets and brought some back to London with us. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Family owned and operated, you'll be hard pressed to order only a few. With a vast selection of chocolates, confections, and holiday specials, I always stop by when I'm looking for something special.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I'm a picky candy eater - I won't eat "regular" candy you might find at most retail stores. Vasilow's is superior chocolate, made by hand a few blocks from where I live, and I give it very high marks for flavor, consistency and value.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very good quality handmade chocolates and treats. Nice service. Good prices for the level of products

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Friendly service, wonderful selection of chocolates and sweets made on premises. Seasonal specialities.